The train is called “Tamralipta” after an old port city that used to be in what is now West Bengal. The Tamralipta Express makes it easy for people to get from Kolkata to Digha, which is a famous tourist spot known for its beaches.
The train usually runs every day, and there are both AC and non-AC cars so that different passengers can choose what they want. It has comfortable seats, simple amenities, and places to eat so that passengers can have a good trip.
Tamralipta Express -12857 Train Route
|No.||Station Name||Arrives||Departs||Stop time||Distance traveled||Day||Route|
|1||Howrah Junction (HWH)||Starts||06:40||0||0 km||1||1|
|2||Santragachi Junction (SRC)||06:57||06:58||1 min||8 km||1||1|
|3||Ulubaria (ULB)||07:20||07:21||1 min||33 km||1||1|
|4||Mecheda (MCA)||07:43||07:44||1 min||59 km||1||1|
|5||Tamluk (TMZ)||08:20||08:21||1 min||92 km||1||1|
|6||Kanthi P H (KATI)||09:21||09:22||1 min||153 km||1||1|
|7||Ramnagar Bengal (RMRB)||09:46||09:47||1 min||178 km||1||1|
|8||Digha Flag Stn (DGHA)||10:00||Ends||0||186 km||1||1|
Tamralipta Express -12857 Train Ticket Price
2S Ticket Price : 105/-
2S Tatkal Ticket Price : 115/-
CC Ticket Price : 380/-
CC Tatkal Ticket Price :510/-
( 2S = Second Seating Non AC)
(CC=Second Seating AC)
Tamralipta Express -12857 Seat Availability
Here’s how you can check the seat availability on the IRCTC website:
- Visit the official IRCTC website at https://www.irctc.co.in/.
- Login to your IRCTC account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free.
- On the homepage, enter the source station, destination station, and date of travel in the “From,” “To,” and “Date” fields, respectively.
- Click on the “Find Trains” button.
- You will see a list of trains available for your selected route and date. Click on the train name or number to view more details.
- On the train details page, you should find a “Check Seat Availability” option. Click on it.
- Enter the class (e.g., AC, Sleeper, Chair Car) and the number of passengers.
- Click on the “Check Availability & Fare” button.
- The system will display the seat availability status for the selected train and class. It will show the number of seats available, waitlist status if applicable, and other relevant information.